Am I going to finish this paper in time? Time is almost up and I have not yet finished! Many writers face this dilemma where a paper pressurizes them that they panic and end up not completing the paper on time. If you want to increase your writing skills then look no further. In this paper, we are going to discuss how you can finish writing your papers in a day.
How do I write a paper in one day?
Working on a paper in a single is not an easy fit due to the strict rules and formats that are to be followed. However, it is possible in a suitable environment. Here are examples of environmental factors to consider:
- Be calm. Panicking makes you lose focus on the task at hand. While maintaining your cool can help you finish the essay in one day.
- Make a time frame. Make an accurate calculation of the amount of time you will need to complete the task. Try to be realistic.
- Divide through your time. Give each task a reasonable amount of the time set aside. You can hence be able to know the pace to use while writing.
- Avoid distractions. Make sure you find a quiet place to work comfortably without any distractions.
- Break regularly. Takes short breaks, which helps relieve your body of the constant stress of sitting for a long time, hence improving your writing.
- Change scenery. Try using the library or open places where you can focus better or even get assistance.
Dealing with urgent papers
Once you have found a good environment, now it is time to write. Here are some tips to help you write an urgent paper:
- Avoid using illusions to trick your teacher into thinking your essay is long. It does you more harm than good.
- Understand the question asked.
- Be prepared with previously researched information and sources.
- Come up with a thesis for your paper. The thesis will ensure you are focused on the topic at hand and not writing random information.
How to write the actual paper
The pace is not the only aspect to consider when writing an urgent paper. Here are some other tips to consider:
- Jot out the arguments of each paragraph. Then logically arrange them, arranging them will guide you as you write your essay.
- Make an outline that will act as your guide in the whole writing process. Include your citations and arguments, making sure they fall logically in line with your thesis.
- The introduction and conclusion should come in later. Work on the vital information then.
- If a reference list is required, provide it as you write the essay to save time.
- Do not multitask. Engage your concentration onto one task, finish writing and then proofread, do not try to do them both.
- Avoid plagiarism at all costs. Do not copy anything directly from the internet, as this could lead to an automatic fail.
- Lastly, avoid using a lot of quotes. Writing long quotes is a red flag to a teacher, indicating that the student did not research efficiently. It is taken as a shortcut to filling your word count.
Too many students writing an essay paper in one day seems like a task that is impossible, but as illustrated above it is possible. You have to be ready to work hard and use the tips that we have discussed.